Monday, September 07, 2009

Uffda!

Cleaning is hard!

     I honestly had no idea that between Erin and myself we owned so much clothing! I gave her about two 100l tubs, a laundry hamper and a shopping bag. This is in addition to the one 100l tub from yesterday, and I'm sure there's more to come. I'll probably end up keeping a lot of my stuff, although I'll donate some pants that don't fit, and throw out some old ratty t-shirts.

     Does everyone in the internet know about SnURL and TinyURL? I'm sick of big URLs so make sure to use them. Or, use Giant URL just to piss me off. Better yet, do something like this so no one knows that's going on.

     I think I would save up for the Olympus PEN camera before a TV. I mean who cares about tv?

[Post Script]
My room is big! Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment