Friday, September 25, 2009

iPhones, carries, and 4G

     Okay yes, I want an iPhone. I'm not fond of AT&T, but I'm equally disinterested in Verizon. AT&T has a slight advantage in customer service, but it still leaves vast amounts to be desired, and their network infrastructure isn't as strong. Verizon's 3G service is better, and the 4G service is much closer, but their customer service is abysmal at best.

     I like Sprint for their network strength (they ay not have 4G ready as soon as Verizon, but their tech looks promising) and T-Mobile for their customer service. I'd really like Virgin the best (they operate over Sprint's network and have fantastic customer service,) but I don't see that happening.

     Whatever happens next year, I hope i can get an iPhone, and not be limited to AT&T or Verizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment