Monday, September 21, 2009

Two turntables and a microphone

     Why, internet? Why must I use you so often? The internet is so ubiquitous in modern life that I doubt most people see it as an activity any more than breathing, or merely perceiving. It's simply a natural extension. I wonder how long until transhumanism injects the internet into my brain... I can only hope it comes with an off switch.

     What websites must you visit daily? I have many webcomics: Dominic Deegan, Penny Arcade, Ctrl-Alt-Del, AppleGeeks, Dresden Codak, Anders Loves Maria, PvP, GodMode, Rooster Teeth (makers of Red vs Blue,) Count Your Sheep, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, Girls With Slingshots, Three Panel Soul (formerly MacHall,) Overcompensating, WIGU, The Noob, Get Fuzzy, White Ninja, Sore Thumbs, Candi, Questionable Content, Marry Me Movie, No Pink Ponies, and Pajama Forest! I check Oddee and The Chive for funny pictures, Digg, Reddit, SlashDot, and Current_ TV for news. Twitter, Blogger, and gMail for networking/blogging, and I usually watch a video or two on Hulu.

     Most of those, I visit daily. Sometimes I let Slashdot, Reddit and Current_ go, since most of the things I'm interested there are also on Digg.

     There are some other links I would hate to lose. Although I rarely purchase, I have several online stores bookmarked. I also have a dozen or so Wikis, to keep all of this information I'm supposed to know handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment