Wednesday, September 09, 2009

At last!

     My room is looking much better now. Both under the bed and on the loft got completely cleaned out, I did about  10kg of laundry, and I got the bed up on the loft. I also hung up my guitar to encourage me to pick it up again, put up a peg for my savannah hat, and hung an old picture. But wait, there's more! I got rid of the cat's old broken litterbox, and replaced it with her older not broken one! Huzzah! I laid out the carpet in my new found space, and got one of the chairs from my parent's house.
     Yeeap, my room is looking pretty great. What? The closet? Don't look in the closet. No, sto... [a bunch of crap falls out of storage] ..p... Okay, so it's not 100% yet, but it's good enough for now, and once Erin moves out, I'll have a tonne more space. Okay, volume, so a kilolitre. Happy? Gosh you're picky!
     I'm really tired now, so more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment